Join Our Team
Protection, Risk Management & Investigation Services with Confidence & Pride
How Do I Apply?
Send a resume and a copy of any current certifications or licensure.
Chameleon Security Group provides employment opportunities that are as unique and diverse as the markets in which we provide service. In our quest to hire the best individuals, we seek potential candidates from multiple resources such as college recruitment programs, military and law enforcement organizations, media advertising, job fairs, employee and customer referrals.
The Hiring Process
Chameleon Security Group believes that informed hiring decisions are a requirement to provide solid business practices in today’s climate. The criteria for hiring vetted applicants begin with our comprehensive hiring process. Our application assessment, structured interviews, and background verification system assists Chameleon Security Group to carefully identify quality individuals.If you answer yes to the following questions, please click here to view current opportunities.Current positions. 2 Security Guards with D & G Licenses qualifications.
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a reliable means of communication where we may contact you)?
- Do you have a legal right to work in the United States?
- Do you have the ability to effectively communicate in English (read, write, and speak)?
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- Are you willing to participate in Chameleon Security Group pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation?
- Do you have a State Security Guard D license?
- Do you have a State Security Guard G license?
Chameleon Security is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and abides by all current state and federal EEO laws prohibiting job discrimination. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) enforces all federal EEO laws.
2 Security officers with G License.
To work in West Palm Beach..
Chameleon Security Group Inc. a Delray Beach based armed security guard company is currently looking to fill two part time positions in
We are looking for two Armed Guards with G License, must be able to pass a back ground and drug screening. Candidates must be available to work on weekends, special events, and holidays. Please send resume, references and copy of valid G License to email@example.com
- On call part time, weekends, holidays and during special events
- To be prompt and available when call
- Report suspicious activities whilst on duty
- Maintain work log.
Security Officer Qualifications:
- Customer service skills.
- English skills.
- Clean Criminal background.
- Drug free
- Attention to detail
- Reliable transportation.
Salary starting $12.00 per hour.